Please take the time to review our License Agreement. Remember if you have any questions or concerns please contact us at email@example.com
By purchasing and or downloading content at VJ LOOPS you automaticaly agree and are legally bound to the end user license agreement and refund policy stated below
This is a non-exclusive, non-transferable license agreement between you and VJ LOOPS.Please read this agreement carefully before using the product. If you choose not to accept this agreement, you must return the product unused. We will not refund any downloaded content or opened merchandise. By using any part of the Data, you are agreeing to the following terms:
Files on this web site (collectively the "Data") is proprietary and copyrighted. All rights to this material are owned and reserved by VJ LOOPS and the parties who granted VJ LOOPS the right to include their material in this site, except to the extent that the right to use such material is specifically granted by this license.
1. The Data may only be used on ONE computer at any one time for performance licenses. For use on more than one computer at a time or for use and/or storage on a network designed for more than one user, you must acquire a special multi-user license from VJ LOOPS. For commercial projects please purchase our Royalty Free Standard or Extended License.
2. The Data may be used, altered, or incorporated according to the guidelines described herein into any work (including broadcast, commercial, industrial, educational and personal) that is created by YOU provided that work is not then sold or distributed as either a single background or effect or as part of any background/effects library, collection, set or product.
3. The Data may not be used in a defamatory, scandalous, illegal, misleading, or otherwise unlawful manner and may not be used in or in conjunction with pornographic material.
4. The Data may not be transferred to third parties through the use of on-line services or networks.
5. The use of any logo or trademark contained in the Images must be used in a manner permitted by the logo or trademark owner. This license does not grant you any right to use logos or trademarks.
6. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless VJ LOOPS. and all of its officers, directors, employees and agents ("Those Indemnified") for any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, costs or expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, incurred directly or indirectly by Those Indemnified in connection with the use of the Data for any unlawful, unauthorized or prohibited purpose.
7. You may not sell, sublicense, loan, give or transfer any part of the Data or a copy thereof (except in accordance with the permitted use in a work created by you), to another person or company.
All Sales are final. Return of product may only be made for defective products. Defective products will be gladly replaced. Under no circumstances may a product be returned for full credit. Because of our inability to monitor the removal of the products from buyers computer we cannot consider any refunds only replacements after the product is shipped.
Extended License provisions
Here is a quick breakdown of the Extended License options available from VJLoops. Please carefully read the complete terms of each provision on the File Download page. In each case where the Standard License Agreement is amended by the terms of an Extended License, all other terms and conditions of the Agreement remain in full force and effect, including all Prohibited Uses.
1. Reproduction / Print Run Limits
The Standard License Agreement limits the amount of times you may print the Content to 500,000 reproductions. By purchasing this extension, you can make an unlimited number of reproductions.
2. Multi-Seat Licenses
This option allows you to extend usage of the Content to more than one person within your organization.
3. Items for Resale - Limited Run
You may purchase Extended Licenses allowing uses of the Content in items for resale, license, or other distribution, including:
4. Electronic Items for Resale - Unlimited Run
You may also purchase the option to resell the Content in an unlimited number of electronic templates for e-greeting or similar cards, electronic templates for web or applications development, PowerPoint or Keynote templates, screensavers, and email or brochure templates.
The following are the legal provisions that give effect to the various Extended License options. These must be read in conjunction with the Content License Agreement, but are set out below for convenience.
Reproduction / Print Run Limits
Notwithstanding the restriction contained in section 4(a)(15) of the Standard License Prohibitions limiting you to 500,000 reproductions, you shall be entitled with respect to this Content to an unlimited number of reproductions, and the Agreement is deemed amended in that respect. All other terms and conditions of the Agreement remain in full force and effect, including all Prohibited Uses.
Notwithstanding the restriction contained in section 4(a)(11) of the Standard License Prohibitions limiting you to a single seat or location to use the Content, you shall be entitled with respect to this Content to an unlimited number of seats or users of the Content within your organization, provided all such users are either employees or agree with us to be bound by the Agreement, and that you remain liable for all use by such additional users. The Agreement is hereby deemed amended in that respect. All other terms and conditions of the Agreement remain in full force and effect, including all Prohibited Uses.
Items for Resale - Limited Run
Notwithstanding the restriction contained in section 4(a) of the Standard License Prohibitions prohibiting the use or display of the Content in items for resale, you shall be entitled with respect to this specific Content to produce the following items for resale, license, or other distribution:
in or on which the Content is used or displayed (the "Resale Merchandise"), provided that:
Electronic Items for Resale or Other Distribution - Unlimited Run
Notwithstanding the restriction contained in section 4(a) of the Standard License Prohibitions prohibiting the use or display of the Content in items for resale, you shall be entitled with respect to this specific Content to produce an unlimited number of the following items for resale, license or other distribution:
in or on which the Content is used or displayed (the "E-Resale Merchandise"), provided that:
Ideal for VJs & DJs who need to do live projections for clubs, festivals, theater and other public performances. This content can not be broadcast on LIVE TV, resold, repackaged or used in any commercial creative projects which are not meant for live visuals mixing.
If you need more freedom to use the content in a commercial capacity outside of live visuals please refer to our Royalty Free Standard and Royalty Free Extended License agreements.